12/3/11

Charlotte's activity

Charlotte did something so rad last week.  We were at Meemaw and Pawpaw's house for Thanksgiving.  When we're there it is like the absolute lap of luxury for me because instead of climbing into my bed in the morning S&C get up and go get into bed with Meemaw and Pawpaw, and I get to sleep in, which is awesome.  So one morning I got up and went downstairs and Charlotte said Mama come here!  I have an activity for us!  On the card table she had prepped three spots (for her, me, and meemaw) to sit and do an "activity."  This is something they do at school every day, and I thought it was like the cutest thing ever that Charlie had put this together, using markers and various other crafty things-at-hand, including paper from the Taboo game we had played the night before.

The setup...


Charlotte's creation

 Mine

and Meemaw's.


No comments:

Post a Comment